(These guidelines meet the State of California requirements for churches)
Worship in the Sanctuary
- Due to the present restrictions from the State of California, no indoor services will be held at this time in the Sanctuary.
- Only the teaching pastor, worship team, and production crew will be present in the Sanctuary to conduct the services.
Worship in the Courtyard via Large Screen
- We are happy to offer our services outside, where you may freely worship and enjoy fellowship with one another.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least six feet for non-members of households.
- When seated outside, no mask is required.
- Shaded coverings are present. Please feel free to move chairs and relocate as needed.
- Bottled water will be available free of charge.
- Other adjustments may be made (water misters, etc.) to deal with hot temperatures.
Children & Youth Ministries
- Children’s Church will meet outside on the grass area next to the Children’s Wing.
- This will be for children four years of age through sixth grade during all services
- Since this ministry will be outside, no masks are required
- Children’s bathrooms are located outside in the Children’s Wing.
- Junior High Ministry (current seventh, eighth, and ninth graders) will meet outside along the west side of the building during first service, at the conclusion of our corporate time of worship. (no masks required, since they are meeting outside)
- Our services continue to be streamed online via web and our Facebook page. Please visit ccmodesto.com/live for more details.
Other Considerations for Sunday Participation
- Adult bathrooms are located in the main building (masks are required).
- Rooms 301-302 and the Children’s Auditorium are available as cooling-off rooms (masks are required).
- At the end of service, pastors are available for prayer outside in the courtyard in front of the screen.
- Giving: Tithe & Offering boxes are located outside in the courtyard near the screen.
- Increased church cleaning is being practiced during the pandemic.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please enjoy the services online.
We look forward to fellowshipping with you by whatever means you choose.
Please feel free to contact the church office with any questions.
God bless you!
“By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”